Improve Online Tutoring Skills

Improve Online Tutoring Skills

by Librarian Paul (Staff) -
Number of replies: 0

From Ad. Moses

Hi, All; Pentecostal greetings.  I received d following info, about a certain Kenneth Kwan, which u might be interested.  I hv aldry signed in:

Advanced strategies to create engaging online learning experiences

I (KKwan) will be running TWO FREE online sessions specifically to help church pastors, trainers and cell group leaders to facilitate better online learning and engagement.  Many churches are still grappling with how to do this well effectively. Some do not know that online engagement strategies are different from offline.

I have been doing this professionally and speaking in many virtual conferences. It is within my heart to bless the local churches with these powerful techniques.  

As a teacher and facilitator, how do you create fun, high energy programs that will engage your audience?

• How to use online and offline techniques to create engagement
  • Understand how to get people to connect with you quickly.
  • How to create high energy in participation.
  • How to condition people to respond to you in everything you say.
  • How to move away from "talking head" presentations
  • How to use equipment that you have and create a better experience for your audience

It will take 75 mins.  There is a Promotion Code which you can apply to get it for FREE. Type in “Godisgood” 

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/advanced-strategies-to-create-engaging-online-learning-experiences-tickets-105055178868